An MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management is a specialized business degree that focuses on the effective planning, inventory management, transportation and distribution, logistics operations and optimization of the flow of goods, services, and information across the supply chain. This program equips students with the knowledge and skills needed to tackle the complexities of modern supply chain systems with effective supply chain strategy and provides a competitive edge in the dynamic global marketplace.
The MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management program has been designed to suit the requirement of professionals who are involved in supply chain and logistics operational activities like procurement and sourcing, production, distribution planning etc. along with strategic activities like vendor selection, supplier relationship management, SCM network optimization and Product or Process re-design for SCM. The program equips them with the key concepts and practices associated with SCM. The role of the Logistics & Supply Chain Manager has been progressively shifting from being supply-focused to demand-focused owing to the increasing competitiveness of the business environment.
In particular, as online e-commerce facilities have eased the entire shopping process, the supply units need to cope up with the immense demand for different commodities that queue up in their delivery lists. That said, profound knowledge around how to integrate different units of the supply chain to enhance cost and time efficiency is required. This program exactly caters to that requirement, and basically unravels the different facets of the fairly complex SCM process.
You will develop a deep strategic understanding of the different functions within organizations. You will also learn how to re-apply the best of international management practices and how to implement approaches that deliver outstanding results. In addition to the core elements completed by all our MBA students, you will undertake a module: Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management’. You will also negotiate a relevant dissertation topic that reflects your personal interests and aspirations.
Benefits of pursuing an MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Comprehend the concept of Supply Chain evolution and have a clear understanding of Vertical and Virtual integration models. Besides, learners will understand the supply chain success drivers by making connections through analyzing and tracking data.
- Apply ratios and formulae in Benchmarking and learning the SCOR Model. They will be critically able to create the Balanced Scorecard and work on a Supply Chain Management Dashboards.
- Recognize and troubleshoot Supply Chain problems. Understand the concepts of Outsourcing, Insourcing, Offshoring, and Reshoring.
- Develop a profound grasp of the fundamental principles and significance of purchasing and procurement. Discover the inherent value of procurement and explore the concept of the five rights in purchasing, ensuring the right quantity, quality, time, place, and price of goods and services. Learn to conduct supplier evaluations using a comprehensive checklist and understand the intricacies of the purchasing cycle. Master the art of critically managing competitive bidding processes through RFPs (Request for Proposals) and RFQs (Request for Quotations), while also adapting effective negotiation techniques for successful outcome.
- Place a firm grip on the ideas of Supply Chain Risk Management and Agile procurement. Understand the role of cross-functional teams in purchasing and procurement, tools of the trade such as EDI, ERP, and e-commerce.
- Gain proficiency and implement key warehouse or stockroom leader terminologies pertaining to warehouse management, including goals, objectives, and performance metrics in inventory management. Acquire a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of the inventory cycle and learn how to enhance inventory accuracy through practical applications and methodologies.
To be eligible for an MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recognised Bachelor’s Degree in any field or Equivalent level
- Professional/life experiences and prior learning credits are available
- English Level – IELTS Level 5.0 or High School study of all subjects in English or at least 55% marks in English in your High School is desired
- Knowledge of the Internet and browsing, MS Word and Online Research Skill is desired
Who are an MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management suited for?
An MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management is specially crafted for professionals who are keen to advance their careers in the fields of operations, logistics, and supply chain management. It is ideal for individuals with a background in business, engineering, or related disciplines who seek specialized knowledge in streamlining supply chain processes, optimizing operations, and enhancing overall efficiency. An MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management is particularly beneficial for aspiring or current supply chain managers, logistics analysts, procurement specialists, and professionals aiming to take on leadership roles in industries such as manufacturing, retail, transportation, and consulting. Additionally, entrepreneurs seeking to build successful ventures with a strong understanding of supply chain dynamics can also greatly benefit from this comprehensive and industry-relevant MBA program.
Duration of an MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
At East Bridge University, you have the chance to enroll in our MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management program, and complete your degree within a flexible timeline of 36 months. For those aiming to accelerate their success, we also offer an accelerated path. Our dedicated Program Officers are ready to offer personalized guidance and unwavering support throughout your educational journey. Connect with us today to explore the opportunities that await you.
Admission Process for an MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Fill application form available on East Bridge University website
- Wait for detailed instructional email from our Enrollment Department
- Fill up the Admission evaluation form and submit with your updated resume
- On acceptance of your Enrollment you will get a provisional offer letter with Course fee, payment plan and admissible scholarship if any.
- Make the payment for the course fee. Submission and payment of admission fee marks the end of enrolment process.
Curriculum and Credits
- Foundation (10 credits)
- Research Skills & Conducting Accurate Internet Research
- Introduction to Research
- Core (30 credits)
- Basic Business Management
- Managing Across Cultures
- Global Business Strategies
- Leadership Skills
- Business Project Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Specializations (20 credits)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing and Procurement Basis
- Inventory Management
- Lean Process Improvement
- Capstone Project (30 credits) - Choose 1
- Prepare a paper on any one topic of from your specialization – 5000 words
- Attend any seminar on your Specialization subject in your region and create a reflective paper on the same – 5000 words
- Research Paper – 5000 words
What are the career opportunities after completing an MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management?
After completing an MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management, graduates have a wide range of career opportunities in various industries. The specialized skills and knowledge gained during the program make them highly sought after by companies looking to optimize their supply chain operations.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics Analyst
- Procurement Specialist
- Operations Director
- Supply Chain Consultant
- Inventory Manager
- Demand Planner/Forecasting Analyst
- Supplier Relationship Manager
- E-commerce Supply Chain Specialist
- Sustainability and Green Supply Chain Manager
Thank you for considering our MBA programs. We understand that financial planning plays a crucial role in your decision-making process. Garner the benefit of flexibility when pursing an online MBA program from East Bridge University (EIU) which provides access to the course from any corner of the world. EIU offers affordability and easy instalment payment option with no interest charges. Payments can be made via, Credit Card, Online Bank Transfer, PayPal or Cash at our Global Centers. All Fees Include Tax, LMS Access, Program of study, Evaluation and assessment, Study guide, Degree, and transcript from European International University.
|United States of America
Fees include all: Tax, Program of study, LMS access, Study guide, Evaluation and Assessment, Diploma, Courier charges apply for Degree dispatch to your country. Certificate Notary and Apostille charges are separate from Paris. MBA Degree is conferred by the European International University, (EIU-Paris). There is a bench fee applicable for each extension you request to complete the MBA program after 36 months.
Once students register for a course, they are responsible for dropping any course they decide not to attend.
- Once you have enrolled in the program and you wish to immediately pull out and before any access has been granted - 50% of the tuition fee will be refunded
- No refund for students who have received course access and have already started off with the program from EIU
- Read all Terms and Conditions before making payments
- Processing of refunds make take up to 3 months
The MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management is delivered and assessed by East Bridge University and the quality is assured by European International University, Paris. The most Grand & Global level Degree and the transcript are affiliated to by European International University, Paris, allowing students to receive relevant degrees upon successful completion.
European International University is a private higher education establishment authorized by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation, in accordance to and in compliance with the French Education Act: Code de l’Education Articles L 444-1 to 444-11 and R 444-1 to 444-28.
Certificates and Transcripts
Documents regarding graduation are always generated in English, and will be made up-to-date as per the latest guidelines or formats adopted by European International University. These documents may be issued and legalized from Paris, France.
The following graduation documents are issued from East Bridge University:
Degree: It shows the graduate’s name in full, degree program, date, issuing country and signature of the Dean of the Faculty, the President and Registrar. It does not particularly mention any information regarding distance learning. This is issued by European International University.
Transcript: Displays all the credits accounted towards the degree, including the credits transferred from previous education, and the corresponding grades. It comprises the Diploma Supplement information, as deemed necessary by European Higher Education guidelines. This is issued by European International University
Graduation Completion Letter: A letter from East Bridge University from the Head of the Board of Academics information about your successful completion of the program.
Reference Letter: A reference letter is equivalent to a recommendation letter. A document is a stamp of integrity, capability and character of the candidate. This is issued from the Head of Faculty of the School, East Bridge University upon request.
Ask our admission officers for a sample.
East Bridge University has been a wonder and a magic in my life; helping me summarize my lifelong learning, experience and my teaching for living a life made more meaningful with learning and practice of simple skills for every age in every generation. My journey with East Bridge University has been truly inspiring and exciting for me as well all my associates, including my learners. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the entire team of East Bridge University.
The journey with East Bridge University has been phenomenal! The structure of the course is so scientifically designed that the journey in the research study became all the more smooth. The support team was always prompt and spontaneous in responding to any queries or doubts.
I would like to express my appreciation for the knowledge and skills I have gained throughout my journey in the program. The curriculum was comprehensive and well-structured, covering the subject to conduct research as it was one of the main requirements to complete the Professional Doctorate. I am grateful for the opportunity to have been part of the Professional Doctorate program at East Bridge University.
It has been a fantabulous journey with East Bridge University. The great team provided me with excellent mentoring and guidance. I firmly believe that this study helped me advance professionally as well. I'm grateful to my mentor for helping me all the way through to this success. The webinars and course material were very educational and beneficial for my research environment. Once again, a big thank you to the EBU team. I'm confident I'll continue my learning adventure with them in the future.
So far I have no complaints, I am very happy with the content and the fact that I can work at my own pace. Thank you East Bridge University.
It has been an amazing journey with East Bridge University. EBU provides a wonderful platform to working professionals to accomplish their dreams. I believe as a Principal of a leading school ,the Doctoral Program will immensely help me in my career growth. The course structure was well organized. The support team was super spontaneous. Above all I will express my heartfelt gratitude to my guide in the course, or his encouragement & guidance