Dear Aspiring Student: Please read the terms and conditions below carefully and type your name at the end along with your email ID and date and submit. After submission you will be automatically taken to the payment page.
- Non-refundable Fee: On successful completion of the Application procedure, you will be expected to pay a non-refundable admission course fee. The fee that you have already paid is non-refundable and it won’t be refunded for any personal reason like health/medical problems, family problems or any other individual problems. The fee is refundable only if the course is discontinued for some reason by East Bridge University. If you are unable to complete the course for any particular reason, the course fee you have paid will be forfeited.
- Balance / Installment Fee payment: If you fail to pay the installment fees within the given due date, we will give another 15 days as grace period to pay the balance fee and the amount payable would be Balance Fee + Penalty fee applicable. Once the 15 days’ grace period is over, your course will be discontinued, and you would have to take fresh admission by paying the full course fee.
- Cancellation of Registration: This is not allowed by East Bridge University unless on exceptional grounds. The payment can rather be considered non-refundable and the decision of the project organizer to be held final.
- Payment: I certify that when I make payment to East Bridge University for any service or offering, I am doing so using my own personal funds. If I am using the funds of a third party, I hereby state that I have been given the authority to act on behalf of third party to request authorization of such transaction. Additionally, I understand that I am responsible for all damages, bank fees, credit card fees, or penalties that may be associated with the unauthorized use, transfer, or disclosure of credit or bank account information (e.g., charges associated with frozen funds, disputes, reversals, refunds, legal fees, court fees, or any applicable penalties).
- Re-Registration: If I am unable to complete the course within the stipulated time and without valid notification then my registration will stand cancelled. Terms: If the candidate wants to continue with the program, he/she has to re-register by paying an additional fee of 100 USD and will be eligible to get a 3-month grace period. However, if the candidate still fails to complete the course within the extension, he/she has to again re-register by paying double the amount of the previous additional fee, i.e., 200 USD and will be eligible to get another 2 months grace period. Still if a candidate is unable to complete the course, he/she has to take FRESH ADMISSION and pay the full course fee as applicable. Also, if you fail to go ahead with the schedule intakes of the college you will have to pay the extension fee/re-registration fee and you will have to bear the increased fee by University if any.
- Certification: Certificate will be indented only after successful completion of all assignments and after submission of completed feedback forms. No request will be entertained for issuing of certificate before the Semester has been successfully completed. Exit route certification is not encouraged, however after completion of certain credits an exit route certification can be worked out based on student’s requirement, management decision and subject to certain fees to be paid for the same. Degree Certification is conferred by European International University, Paris
The European International University, EIU-Paris, reserves the rights to revise the design, wording and overall template used for conferring its degrees and awards. It is at the discretion of the university and is NOT subject to scrutiny and/or approvals of other parties who are directly or indirectly involved in the affairs of EIU-Paris operations.
- Grading: Once an assignment has been graded/ credit has already been earned, it cannot be re-done for improving Grades/ Credits. If an assignment has to be redone, then you will be informed by your coordinator.
- Grade Sheet: The soft copy of the grade sheet will be available within 2 months along with the final certificate from European International University at the end of the program. An additional fee would be applicable.
- Course Duration: The Welcome Letter will clearly mention the course duration of each program. No request for false information about increasing the course duration will be entertained from any student. For all Bachelor's programs, one can complete the full program of study in a minimum duration of 18 months, and a maximum duration of up to 36 months. After 42 months from the enrolment date, the student would need to pay a maintenance bench fee of additional 25 USD for every month of extension. For all Master's programs, one can complete the full program of study in a minimum duration of 12 months, and a maximum duration of up to 24 months. After 30 months from the enrolment date, the student would need to pay a maintenance bench fee of an additional 50 USD for every month of extension. For all Professional Doctoral programs, one can complete the full program of study in a minimum duration of 12 months, and a maximum duration of up to 36 months. After 42 months from the enrolment date, the student would need to pay a maintenance bench fee of an additional 75 USD for every month of extension.
- Time for evaluation: East Bridge University will take minimum 3 weeks to evaluate all your Assignments.
- Registered E-mail Address: The email address mentioned by you at the time of your admission will be considered as your registered email address with us for any correspondence.
- Course access: Online access for the courses will be given within one week after completion of the Admission form, payments and signing off all terms and conditions. Our course materials are available online and downloadable. Printing of our study materials is strictly prohibited.
- Subject wise Assignments and final assignment: Plagiarism: Plagiarism is considered as an academic misconduct and shall be taken very seriously by EBU. In essence, students should not copy the work of any other student. Ideas from any and all sources must be properly cited and quoted. It is fine to use ideas, words, and short passages from the writings of others in their writing, as long as they acknowledge the source. The below rules for plagiarism shall be strictly implemented:
- Teachers are required to check the students’ work and make sure they follow the APA referencing format
- In any case the student exceeds 25% plagiarism similarity, marker(s), EBU would then be responsible to notify the student via email and would lodge the case in the student’s file
- Students will have to re-submit work with a warning for the first time of plagiarized work. Failing to produce non plagiarized work for the second time will need 50 USD for each further submission.
Note: There are several plagiarism checkers you can use to check your work before submission. Some of the recommended ones are: Quietest, EasyBib and PlagScan.
- Failed Assignments norms of EBU:
- Students are required to read, understand and follow the Assignment Guideline/Policy document to ensure they successfully complete the assignments.
- If students don’t meet the assignment guidelines/policies, their assignments will get an automatic F (Fail) or 0%.
- If students would like to re-do the module/assignment, an additional fee of USD 50 for the core modules and USD 100 for research paper / Capstone project will be added.
- Students are requested to pass ALL of the modules in order to graduate from the program.
- Our Policy on Malpractice: The policies hereby given, are aimed at our students, who are registered on East Bridge University (EBU) programs or courses and involved in suspected or actual malpractice. These have been developed for our students to ensure they are aware of all malpractice rules and procedures. It lays down the steps for our institution and students who need to follow when reporting suspected or actual cases of malpractice.
Terminology – Malpractice. For clarity, malpractice is deemed to be those deliberate actions and practices that threaten the integrity of any East Bridge University (EBU) qualification or threaten the reputation of East Bridge University (EBU).
Learner Malpractice Learner malpractice is any learner activity which has the possibility to undermine the integrity and validity of the learner’s work amounting to plagiarism, collusion, cheating, etc. Malpractice by Learners which will be considered by East Bridge University:
- any kind of plagiarism
- collaborative work with other learners to be submitted as individual learner work
- copying (content directly from the websites)
- deliberate destruction of another's work
- fabrication of results or evidence
- false declaration of authenticity regarding coursework
- pretending to be someone else and producing the work for another taking one’s place in an assessment/examination/test
- inappropriate behavior during an internal assessment
- inclusion of inappropriate, offensive, discriminatory or obscene material in course assignments
- frivolous content - submitting content that is unrelated to the coursework * *
- Application and Applicant Background Information: I agree that I have not knowingly misrepresented myself to East Bridge University or its authorized representatives in any way. I also agree that I have disclosed the true facts of any past, pending, or potential future criminal status. Additionally, I acknowledge that the application essays and skill-based questions are my own true, authentic, and original works. I understand that submitting falsified or plagiarized works to east Bridge University and its representatives may be grounds for immediate withdrawal of acceptance offer, ineligibility for any future course, or dismissal from a current course in which I am enrolled without refund. Additionally, I understand that I must be 19 years of age by the time I actually commence my course study. I further understand that I qualify for the job assistance if I am 21 years of age or older with requisite qualification. I will also provide East Bridge University with the emergency contact information of a relative or significant other who would be able to advise East Bridge University about the management of my welfare in the event of an emergency or situation where I cannot act on my own behalf. The contact information for that person shall consist of his/her telephone numbers, email addresses, and the postal mailing address where he/she may be reached. Additionally, I will not at any time hold East Bridge University liable for the exchange of personal information between an authorized company representative and my designated emergency contact should such exchange be necessitated to promote my well-being. I understand that if I fail to do so, East Bridge University is limited in its role to assist me in the event of an emergency.
- Information, Electronic Correspondence, and Brochure: I understand that the information contained in all electronic correspondences, including East Bridge University’s website, and in printed material is believed to be accurate. However, I understand that it may be subject to errors, changes, omissions, availability of courses, or withdrawal of special offers without notice. It is the responsibility of the applicant to contact an official East Bridge University representative for periodic updates as terms of this course offering are subject to change without notice. Special offers and promotional discounts are non-transferable and time bound. Those are applicable for specific courses featured. Additionally, I understand that it is my sole responsibility or responsibility of my authorized representative to check all continuous email correspondences from an authorized East Bridge University representative. All official correspondence shall be conducted via email unless the applicant otherwise indicates on the application or in written form that this is not a suitable mode of communication. Should my email address or pertinent contact information change, I shall notify East Bridge University within a reasonable amount of time.
- "Event of Force Majeure”: In this Clause, "Event of Force Majeure" means an event beyond the control of the Authority and the Operator, which prevents a Party from complying with any of its obligations under this agreement, including but not limited to:
- a. Act of God (such as, but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods);
- b.War, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies’ mobilization, requisition, or embargo.
- c.Rebellion, revolution, insurrection, or military or usurped power, or civil war.
- d.Virus Outbreak
- e.Contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radio-active toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of an explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly.
- f.Riot, commotion, strikes, go slows, lock outs or disorder, unless solely restricted to employees of the Supplier or of his Subcontractors; or
- g.Acts or threats of terrorism.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms of Service shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the applicable local law in the country you are taking the Course. East Bridge University, LLC (USA), East Bridge University Ltd. (UK) and East Bridge Training Co., Ltd (Thailand) trades as East Bridge University in these three countries respectively. Any action, claim or proceeding seeking to enforce any provision of, or based on or arising out of, these Terms of Service may be brought against any of the parties in the courts of USA/UK/Thailand. By execution and delivery of these Terms of Service, I hereby irrevocably accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of the aforesaid courts and waive any objection to venue laid therein. Process in any action or proceeding referred to in the preceding two sentences may be served on me anywhere in the world. The terms and conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with laws of respective countries and East Bridge University shall retain the right to bring proceedings related to any issue in the Courts of Bangkok for INTERNATIONAL students.
East Bridge University is an equal opportunity educational, training, and teaching institution, which encourages diversity in applicants, trainees, trainers, and staff. If you have any query, please get back to us at contact@EBU.ac
- Placement & Jobs: If you are interested in any job offer shared by East Bridge University, please contact the recruiter directly as East Bridge University neither screens employers nor will get involved in any negotiation as we provide only placement related assistance in general and shall not be held RESPONSIBLE for any inconsistency.
East Bridge University (EBU) is a private, independent, higher education establishment, incorporated in the USA, UK and Thailand. EBU does not claim to be offering ANY NATIONALLY ACCREDITED programmes, nor does it claim to confer academic degrees as do traditional public or private universities in USA or other parts of the world. The European International University having successfully incorporated in Paris, France, (Registration at RCS No.: 839 980 851 R.C.S. Paris on 29 May 2018) is a private higher education establishment authorized by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation, in accordance to and in compliance with the French Education Act: Code de l’Education Articles L 444-1 to 444-11 and R 444-1 to 444-28.
EBU-EIU skill-development programs and their ensuing awards and certifications are most conducive to personal and professional development purposes. EBU-EIU does not claim that it’s programs or professional awards are academic in nature, as do other traditional/public/private universities in other parts of the world. Students are required to do their own independent research regarding the suitability of EBU -EIU programs and ensure certifications based on assessment of their own personal and professional development needs before enrolling into EBU programs. EBU/EIU does not guarantee that the certifications conferred are accepted by other institutions of higher learning for further studies. EBU/EIU does not guarantee that the certifications conferred are accepted by employers, both private and public (government agencies), for job seeking and/or promotion purposes. However, EIU awards and certifications can be legalized (or) Apostille in Paris, and can also be attested by various embassy offices in Paris with an extra fee. This service from time to time can change due to the changing terms and conditions of the MOFA and Embassies. While EBU/EIU will try to help students to fetch these wherever required but these cannot be guaranteed. EIU Degrees can be Apostille. The Apostille is an official or a specialized certificate from a government/secretary of State that makes a document from one country acceptable in another country in regard to the usage of such certificates.
East Bridge University has been a wonder and a magic in my life; helping me summarize my lifelong learning, experience and my teaching for living a life made more meaningful with learning and practice of simple skills for every age in every generation. My journey with East Bridge University has been truly inspiring and exciting for me as well all my associates, including my learners. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the entire team of East Bridge University.
The journey with East Bridge University has been phenomenal! The structure of the course is so scientifically designed that the journey in the research study became all the more smooth. The support team was always prompt and spontaneous in responding to any queries or doubts.
I would like to express my appreciation for the knowledge and skills I have gained throughout my journey in the program. The curriculum was comprehensive and well-structured, covering the subject to conduct research as it was one of the main requirements to complete the Professional Doctorate. I am grateful for the opportunity to have been part of the Professional Doctorate program at East Bridge University.
It has been a fantabulous journey with East Bridge University. The great team provided me with excellent mentoring and guidance. I firmly believe that this study helped me advance professionally as well. I'm grateful to my mentor for helping me all the way through to this success. The webinars and course material were very educational and beneficial for my research environment. Once again, a big thank you to the EBU team. I'm confident I'll continue my learning adventure with them in the future.
So far I have no complaints, I am very happy with the content and the fact that I can work at my own pace. Thank you East Bridge University.
It has been an amazing journey with East Bridge University. EBU provides a wonderful platform to working professionals to accomplish their dreams. I believe as a Principal of a leading school ,the Doctoral Program will immensely help me in my career growth. The course structure was well organized. The support team was super spontaneous. Above all I will express my heartfelt gratitude to my guide in the course, or his encouragement & guidance