If you are passionate about training and a believer of learning on the job and agree that there are benefits of personal development for both individuals and businesses, then an MBA in Learning and Development might be the perfect program for you. An MBA in Learning and Development combine elements from economics, business, human resource management and learning sciences and enhance your knowledge creation to keep companies competitive. The MBA in Learning and Development will increase the competencies you need if you are in human resource development or have training responsibilities. After completing the course, you'll have the knowledge and skills to develop a successful career as a Learning and Development professional.
Possessing an MBA in Learning and Development will help the professionals looking for promotions at work related to mid and upper-level HR and training jobs as employees will master the requisite skills and knowledge. As per a report by Forbes, organizations around the world are investing $70 billion nationwide and $130 billion globally intending to promote their workforce’s “skills supply chain.” Training Magazine, in 2019, estimated a total of $290,000 and $13 million on average is spent by small businesses and large corporations respectively each year for professional development.
Online MBA in Learning and Development program allows the professionals develop their pedagogical expertise to plan and implement organized and effective seminars or workshops that aim to boost staff productivity. The demand for training coaches and facilitators is sky-high because more and more executives are learning the impact of HR development on their career. As per Huffington Post, it was found that entities that devote at least $1,500 per employee to education and development annually reap 24 per cent higher profit margins! There are affordable online MBA in Learning and Development programs available for leaders to start the process of learning in diverse workplaces with zero need for physical classroom time.
Benefits of pursuing an MBA in Learning and Development
- Design, develop and analyze Need Analysis.
- Understand and reflect on Adult Learning Theories.
- Understand the purpose of the training process and what motivates the trainees. They will have the ability to design an effective and productive training session that would make the session more result driven.
- Learn and understand the knowhow of adapting the different styles of training and development.
- Understand the role has changed from being a trainer to a facilitator and hence you learn steps to facilitate the learning process of the learners and also on how to conduct the training and development session and things that you need to keep in mind to make your presence felt in the training room.
- Learning how to focus on the effectiveness of providing feedback, types of feedback, providing solutions to the problem, what to ask trainees, how to observe the trainees, how to receive feedback, types of feedback.
- Understanding the performance gap of the trainees, how to design the activities to captivate the attention span of the trainees.
To be eligible for an MBA in Learning and Development, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recognised Bachelor’s Degree in any field or Equivalent level
- Professional/life experiences and prior learning credits are available
- English Level – IELTS Level 5.0 or High School study of all subjects in English or at least 55% marks in English in your High School is desired
- Knowledge of the Internet and browsing, MS Word and Online Research Skill is desired
Who are an MBA in Learning and Development suited for?
An MBA in Learning and Development is ideally suited for professionals seeking to make a significant impact in the realm of education and training within organizations. This program is tailor-made for individuals who have a passion for fostering continuous learning and improving employee performance. Aspiring learning and development managers, corporate trainers, HR professionals, and organizational leaders can benefit greatly from pursuing this degree. The program equips them with a unique blend of business acumen and expertise in education, enabling them to design and implement effective learning initiatives, develop talent within their organizations, and enhance overall organizational performance.
Duration of an MBA in Learning and Development
East Bridge College presents a rewarding and transformative opportunity to pursue an MBA in Learning and Development. With a flexible timeframe of 36 months, you can achieve your degree while managing your other commitments effectively. If you're eager to fast-track your success, our accelerated program option is designed to meet your needs. Throughout your educational journey, our dedicated Program Officers are readily available to provide personalized guidance and unwavering support.
Admission Process for an MBA in Learning and Development
- Fill application form available on East Bridge College website
- Wait for detailed instructional email from our Enrollment Department
- Fill up the Admission evaluation form and submit with your updated resume
- On acceptance of your Enrollment you will get a provisional offer letter with Course fee, payment plan and admissible scholarship if any.
- Make the payment for the course fee. Submission and payment of admission fee marks the end of enrolment process.
Curriculum and Credits
- Foundation (10 credits)
- Psychology and Characteristics of Learners
- Conducting Accurate Internet Research
- Core (30 credits)
- Developing, Planning & Designing learning Environment
- Digital literacy – 21st Century Classroom
- Assessment & Evaluation in Education
- Instructional Strategies
- Behavioral Management – Social and Emotional Competence of Learners
- Introduction to Education Research
- Specializations (20 credits)
- Training Need Analysis (Basic and Advance)
- Training and it’s Environments, Equipment’s & Learning - Trainer as a facilitator
- Techniques, Managing Group & Feedback
- Methods, Media, Balancing training, Session Structure & Evaluation of Training
- Capstone Project (30 credits) - Choose 1
- Prepare a paper on any one topic of by attending a one live online webinar from EBU – 5000 words
- Attend any seminar in Education in your region and create a reflective paper on the same – 5000 words
- Research Paper – 21st century Teaching – 5000 words
What are the career opportunities after completing an MBA in Learning and Development?
After completing an MBA in Learning and Development, graduates open doors to a wide range of rewarding and impactful career opportunities. This specialized degree equips individuals with a unique blend of business management skills and expertise in education, making them highly valuable assets for organizations seeking to enhance their learning and training initiatives.
Some of the career opportunities include:
- Learning and Development Manager
- HR Learning Specialist
- Organizational Development Consultant
- Training Program Designer
- Talent Development Manager
- Performance Improvement Specialist
- Change Management Consultant
- Learning Technology Specialist
- Educational Consultant
- Leadership Development Specialist
- Training and Development Coordinator
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Learning Analytics Manager
- Director of Learning and Development
Thank you for considering our MBA programs. We understand that financial planning plays a crucial role in your decision-making process. Garner the benefit of flexibility when pursing an online MBA program from East Bridge College (EBU) which provides access to the course from any corner of the world. EBU offers affordability and easy instalment payment option with no interest charges. Payments can be made via, Credit Card, Online Bank Transfer, PayPal or Cash at our Global Centers. All Fees Include Tax, LMS Access, Program of study, Evaluation and assessment, Study guide, Degree, and transcript from European International University.
|United States of America
Fees include all: Tax, Program of study, LMS access, Study guide, Evaluation and Assessment, Diploma, Courier charges apply for Degree dispatch to your country. Certificate Notary and Apostille charges are separate from Paris. MBA Degree is conferred by the European International University, (EIU-Paris). There is a bench fee applicable for each extension you request to complete the MBA program after 36 months.
Once students register for a course, they are responsible for dropping any course they decide not to attend.
- Once you have enrolled in the program and you wish to immediately pull out and before any access has been granted - 50% of the tuition fee will be refunded
- No refund for students who have received course access and have already started off with the program from EBU
- Read all Terms and Conditions before making payments
- Processing of refunds make take up to 3 months
The MBA in Learning and Development is delivered and assessed by East Bridge College and the quality is assured by European International University, Paris. The most Grand & Global level Degree and the transcript are affiliated to by European International University, Paris, allowing students to receive relevant degrees upon successful completion.
European International University is a private higher education establishment authorized by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation, in accordance to and in compliance with the French Education Act: Code de l’Education Articles L 444-1 to 444-11 and R 444-1 to 444-28.
Certificates and Transcripts
Documents regarding graduation are always generated in English, and will be made up-to-date as per the latest guidelines or formats adopted by European International University. These documents may be issued and legalized from Paris, France.
The following graduation documents are issued from East Bridge College:
Degree: It shows the graduate’s name in full, degree program, date, issuing country and signature of the Dean of the Faculty, the President and Registrar. It does not particularly mention any information regarding distance learning. This is issued by European International University.
Transcript: Displays all the credits accounted towards the degree, including the credits transferred from previous education, and the corresponding grades. It comprises the Diploma Supplement information, as deemed necessary by European Higher Education guidelines. This is issued by European International University
Graduation Completion Letter: A letter from East Bridge College from the Head of the Board of Academics information about your successful completion of the program.
Reference Letter: A reference letter is equivalent to a recommendation letter. A document is a stamp of integrity, capability and character of the candidate. This is issued from the Head of Faculty of the School, East Bridge College upon request.
Ask our admission officers for a sample.
East Bridge University has been a wonder and a magic in my life; helping me summarize my lifelong learning, experience and my teaching for living a life made more meaningful with learning and practice of simple skills for every age in every generation. My journey with East Bridge University has been truly inspiring and exciting for me as well all my associates, including my learners. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the entire team of East Bridge University.
The journey with East Bridge University has been phenomenal! The structure of the course is so scientifically designed that the journey in the research study became all the more smooth. The support team was always prompt and spontaneous in responding to any queries or doubts.
I would like to express my appreciation for the knowledge and skills I have gained throughout my journey in the program. The curriculum was comprehensive and well-structured, covering the subject to conduct research as it was one of the main requirements to complete the Professional Doctorate. I am grateful for the opportunity to have been part of the Professional Doctorate program at East Bridge University.
It has been a fantabulous journey with East Bridge University. The great team provided me with excellent mentoring and guidance. I firmly believe that this study helped me advance professionally as well. I'm grateful to my mentor for helping me all the way through to this success. The webinars and course material were very educational and beneficial for my research environment. Once again, a big thank you to the EBU team. I'm confident I'll continue my learning adventure with them in the future.
So far I have no complaints, I am very happy with the content and the fact that I can work at my own pace. Thank you East Bridge University.
It has been an amazing journey with East Bridge University. EBU provides a wonderful platform to working professionals to accomplish their dreams. I believe as a Principal of a leading school ,the Doctoral Program will immensely help me in my career growth. The course structure was well organized. The support team was super spontaneous. Above all I will express my heartfelt gratitude to my guide in the course, or his encouragement & guidance